Alcin's blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

LOLZ

I dunno why is sabotaging so fun.

I love it at times,i hate it at times. Though i do it,but my sabotaging is more of joking than harmful. I may be a bastard or guai lan kia,but the least i do is respect people's feelings.

Aim at me only,i can take it.In fact i can take a few million times of it.But if it involved people,hell no its fun. I have unlimited amount of patience and forgiveness but not everyone is the same as me.So please.

Yesterday was like the at least once a year 2/6 outing. The attendance was more than satisfactory and i enjoyed seeing everyone again. Our outing was spent at E2Max.

The total attendance was quite big with me,Xianfeng,Choon Tat,Jia Hao,Wei Cheng,Hui Koon,Kevin Yeo,Xianzheng,Yi Xuan,Mingshu,Kang Yi,Peizhen,Cheryl,Sarah and Edwin. We all had dinner at Pastamania then we headed to E2Max. Our original plan was to book a room and have fun in there but because it was fully booked,so we played LAN for two hours first until we take our room.

When the time comes, we simply went in and watched Balls of Fury.Though i watch it before,it's still hilarious rewatching it. Not everyone stayed till the end, Kangyi,Yi Xuan and Cheryl left first because they have their own things to do.

After watching it, we had to rush because the last train is arriving soon. Me, Jia Hao and Choon Tat had time before our last train while the others have no choice but to take bus because their train had left. Train-ed all the way home and reached home...

Just to see that.

Gawd damn it.

That's all de arimasu!!
It's only June and i already pre-ordered my own birthday present.Prolly is my only present :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home