Alcin's blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Most Lovable Teacher, Miss Lee Fong Shai!!

I figured that it's been a while since i blogged a reasonable post so here i go with my previous events~

Last Saturday was Unity's 10th year anniversary,so me and my clique decided to ruin...erm visit the school.I went not to see my clique because i seen them not long ago,i went because i wanna see Miss Lee.Aww,it's like eons since i see her.Well that time i saw her on the train but never got a chance to say hi to her.

Ok,my conclusion,she is still as lovely as ever.Dang,i am jealous of her students now.I wanna go back and be her student once more!!!

The funfair wasn't really much of a blast,there are newer stuffs and ideas by the juniors but well we didn't spend much there.Miss Lee even gave us $5 coupon to support her booth.Awwww...if Miss Lee was around my age,i definitely will fall in love with her.HAHAHAHA

After the fun fair, we went to the new Yew Tee Point,well for me it's new because its been a year since i returned to Yew Tee. Some had their lunch at Burger King while the rest chatted.After a while,i decided to go Novena Velocity to collect my race pack with Xian Feng. Oh ya,i signed up for the 10km Mount Faber Mizuno Race Run.I currently running like mad at stadium to train some stamina if not i will die at Mt Faber for sure,HAHAHA

The rest left and me,Xf,Jun An and Pei Qi(Don't ask me why she popped up.She's just there :D) went to Novena.After collecting the race pack,we went to eat at the foodcourt.My race bib is 2425,sweet~

THEN

Ct went home while we continued to Marina Square to shop around and Xf wants to get his bracelet fixed.


Watched Thomas and Friends stage show.So nice!!!

After that,we just walk walk and then went home.Peiqi took bus while we guys took the train.


This is the last week of school but i can tell you,i ain't feeling any holidays coming mood.I'm damn fucking shagged by the BIG PILE AMOUNT of reports.Though they are done,but trust me,solo-ing 9 out of 12 reports is not a joke.

I am going to stadium to run now.Hope to whack 10 rounds.That's all de arimasu!!!
Darn MIS,chasing me out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do u have Ms Lee's contact? I am her ex-student. Is she still teaching in USS?

May 9, 2019 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home