Alcin's blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

This is what i call UBER SHAG

Days and days of reports.Tons and tons of things to do.I'm fucking tired.

I yawn more than 5o times a day.I sleep at most 25 hours a week.
AND FINALLY...

IT'S MY GOD DAMN BREAK

Two weeks of study break and then it will be common tests.Wait...not common tests.They are just closed book tutorials. XD

Today was my Japanese common test.Could say i accidentally aced it.

All's left is Microfabrication,Thermofluids.Fixture design and Maths.For once,maths is not my main concern.My main concern is leaning a bit more towards thermofluids and microfabrication.

I'll see how it goes.This weekend is a break for me.I need to catch up with my bed.
Sunday will be the Mizuno 10km run and damn...i overslept and didn't practice running today.I'm so deadmeat.

Either way,i realized i could fireman carry people.

It's cool.
Sunday i will be the getting my Rina photo.
I'm so going to camwhore it and write an essay on it.

That's all de arimasu!!
Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home