Alcin's blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

An accomplishment for myself!

Yesterday was Sunday,my race day for the Mizuno Mount Faber run. It's a 10km run and i can say i cleared it!

I completed it in 94mins and Xf was there throughout for me.
It was tough but well i cleared it,it's not tough...but its tough.What the fuck am i saying.

After the run, i went to collect my Rina photo from Nelson.OH MY GOD.IT'S THE BEST $235 PHOTO I EVER BOUGHT.

For Rina calling me Alvin sama....is just plain awesome...

Later in the day, i went swimming with Xf,Ct,Wc,Jh,Xz,Jun An and Kevin.When you go swimming with Ct,you know your life is in danger.But when you go with those people stated above,you know your life is confirmed in danger.

THOSE GUYS ARE BEASTS! THEY KILL WITH JOY,RIP YOU APART AND MOCK AT YOUR HUMILATION. But well,that's quite fun XD

After that, we went to eat at Jurong Point and talked for quite a while.Headed home and DOTA for a round.

It was tiring but enjoyable!
That's all de arimasu!!!
Rina,i really <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home