Alcin's blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I totally <3>

In the past,i always thought why the fuck are people getting idol's signature like crazy.Now i understand why.

After having an idol, every fan would want their idol to know them,recognize them.And me,who finally stick on to one idol,had understand the feeling.

When i opened the big box to see this photo with Rina's signature,i was totally melted.That feeling is beyond words.That's not the end.The infinite orgasm came when i saw my own name on it.Having a japanese idol writing YOUR english name is a big WOW.

Her english is written nicely.But well,my jp is definitely more neat than hers.But her handwriting falls under the cuteness category.

This is my first ever photo with an idol's signature and it definitely won't be the last!

GANBARE RINA CHAN!

That's all de arimasu!!
Thank you is enough for me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home