Alcin's blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

You can't blame me...I WAS TEMPTED!

Somehow i woke up quite early today,around 12pm.Then i was tempted...


I WANTED TO EAT KFC!!!

So the greedy me walked all the way to Fuchun CC to buy KFC
Actually i wanted to eat it like last week but then it was fucking RAINING and the gawd damn CC had no shelter leading up.

When i sink my teeth into that chicken,into the cheesy fries...

I FELT I WAS IN HEAVEN~

The cheese and mayo combi is so godly! Simply love it.
----------------------
There's something i need to say...these past month might just be a...

dream.

Maybe because when i lost something and something familiar came along,i simply hogged it,thinking that life is finally solved.

In the end,it was just probably a dream.

I love Rina,yes i do~

That's all de arimasu!!
If dreams are worth money,i wish i could sell them off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home